In this section you will find all the necessary paperwork for your program. You will need to complete the following in order to begin your Hook A Kid On Golf program:
- Confirmed Site Report (Register Your Program)
- USGA Matching Grant Application (Tee Level Clinics only)
- Kids Golf Foundation Grant Application (Illinois programs only)
- Program Supplies Order Form
After your program has been completed, you will need to complete the following:
- Program Roster
- USGA Matching Grant Final Report (if applicable)
- Kids Golf Foundation Grant Report (if applicable)
- Submit pictures and news articles about your program (not required but appreciated)
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
You may submit your Confirmed Site Report(s) and Order Form(s) online. All other paperwork will have to be printed and mailed or faxed back to the Hook A Kid On Golf national office (excluding the Kids Golf Foundation Grant Application/Report, which should be sent directly to the Kids Golf Foundation).